Injibara University Public and Foreign relation Directorate has been known for its reputable ethical and responsible working experience. We held our Partners, customers and staffs as foundation for our greatness whom always treat honestly, fairly and respectfully.
PFRD is primarily in charge of coordinating and establishing university wide partnerships and collaborations with national and international Organizations and universities. To announce the goals, objectives, and performance of Injiabara University the directorate address internal and external public’s through electronic and print media, publications, websites, imaging and audiovisual services and use all possible media, organize and manage press releases/press conferences.
It further manages and provides internal services including publicities, photography, graphic design, and documentations. Directorate of Public l and external Relation is directly reported to Addis Ababa University President Office
Public and Foreign relation Directorate seeks to potentially link Injibara University with Prominent worldwide Universities and becoming one of the best renowned Universities in Africa.
Quality in all
Fredom of information
Promote mutual interest
Safe working Environment
Value for indigenous knowledge
Cultural diversity and tolerance
Major Tasks of the office
• Promote core activities of the university by employing various type of medias
• Plan, coordinate and establish University partnerships and collaborations with national and international Universities, NGOs, embassies, foundations, businesses etc.; and follow up their implementation.
• Serve the university as resourcing center
• Communicate the goals, objectives, priorities, and performance of Injibara University to the public using electronic mass media, publications, websites, imaging and audio services, open records, visitors’ services, etc.
• Design, develop, and manage special events that highlight Injibara University’s excellence
• Planning and preparing detailed proposals for events: timelines, venues, supplies, manpower and budget;
• Plan and manage the design, preparation, and use of the University’s artifacts.
• Manage and provide internal services including publicities, photography, graphic design, documentations
• Use and manage press/news release through audio visual materials, and organize media interviews, University media, news conferences and other means to reach the public;
• Make sure that the good institutional image is maintained and communicate with local as well as foreign customers and stakeholders
Contact PFR Directorate
Director, Yibekal Abate
Tel: +251 911 468912
Office Address: INU, Admin Building 1st floor office number 104
Administration Building, 1st floor Room No. 114