Kassu Hailu Ketema (MSc in Economic Policy Analysis)
The directorate of planning, implementation and evaluation of the university is one of the directorate offices under the president responsible for all matters concerning plans, reports, monitoring and evaluation. The directorate office is chaired by a director and has planning, monitoring and evaluation expert and secretary.
The directorate has the following major duties and responsibilities፡
- Lead all operations in the strategic and annual planning;
- Prepare and send reconciled university-wide plans and performance reports to pertinent stakeholders;
- Facilitate the integration of operational and strategic plans and their budget allotments both at university and working unit levels;
- Direct regular monitoring and evaluation tasks;
- Direct the smooth making and use of policies, standards, and procedures for planning and reporting mechanisms, throughout the university working units;
- Lead initiatives towards periodical review of the University’s progress;
- Interact with different bodies to enhance joint priority setting, planning, implementation, reviewing, monitoring and evaluation;
- Support working units (colleges and directorates) in their efforts to plan and review their activities, and to monitor and evaluate performances;
- Consolidate and submit performance reports to concerned bodies on quarterly basis;
- Initiate and lead the development of documents and their publications on new standards, reporting policies and procedures, and ensure that these documents are updated as and when appropriate;
- Develop strategic alliance with universities from abroad and international associations in collaboration with other relevant offices in the university.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the President.
The Office of the Director
The office is under the president and hence the director is accountable to the president and also has functional relationship with the vice presidents, college deans and office directors.
Name of Current Director: Kassu Hailu Ketema (MSc in Economic Policy Analysis)
Cell Phone: +251-921-12-75-40
List of Staff and Contact Details:
- Arega Anagaws: Planning Expert
Cell Phone: +251-928-43-33-98
- Zewdineh Bawoke: Secretary
Cell Phone: +251-945-36-48-16